Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

It is way to easy to focus our thoughts on things we don't have or all the bad that happened in our week. Adopting an attitude of gratitude will help you appreciate all the things you already have in your life that you may take for granted. I know I spend most of my days griping about the people and situations that frustrate me instead of the many great things that I have been blessed with. For this reason I have decided that every Thursday I will share with you 5 things that I am most thankful for in that week. Once I sat down and wrote down this weeks 5 items I realized that I have a really great life that I all too often miss because I am too busy pining after everyone else's great life. So here they are...

This week I am thankful....

1. For the impromptu sermon given at Sunday's church service.

2. That I have a husband that consistantly reminds me that I am prettier, funnier, smarter, and stronger than I believe.

3. That I was able to spend some time with a great friend on Sunday.

4. That my husband took me on a date.

5. For my fur baby Edgar!


No comments:

Post a Comment