Tuesday, April 28, 2009

God Doesn't Play Dice

Day 2 of the Purpose Driven Life is titled "You Are Not An Accident." I often find myself looking around at people I see and thinking to myself "life would be so much easier if I was rich like that guy, or if I was beautiful like that girl." Psalm 139:14 says "I praise you beacause I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." His works are wonderful! The world may value things such as money and outer beauty but God doesn't make mistakes. He knew long before I was born the exact DNA and the specific circumstances that would mold me into a perfect piece to His puzzle. "All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:16. A great new song by Jonny Diaz says "Don't buy the lies, disguises, and hoops they make you jump through. You were made to fill a purpose that only you can do. So there could never be a more beautiful you."

No comments:

Post a Comment